- AWS operational duties to include functions such as maintaining existing AWS environment, automation, monitoring metrics, disaster recovery/backup, and capacity planning.
- Develop processes for current and future application deployments.
- Write custom scripts for automation.
- Create additional monitoring systems for AWS.
- Experience with creating/implementing AWS Dev/Ops processes.
- Ensure all project documentation is created and updated including design, development and deployment documentation.
- Work closely with team members and ensure all team members are informed of project activities, issues, and resolutions.
- Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met
- Certifications in system administration, system architecture, virtualization or cloud technologies preferred
- Proficient experience with a scripting tool such as python or related
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other Cloud providers (nice to have). AWS Certifications are preferred.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS). Hands on experience with DevOps tools including CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins and Git
- Good experience with - .NET, Drupal, MySQL, WordPress, Puppet
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum BS/CS with 8+ years Exp with 4+ of hands-on AWS/Cloud experience.
- Strong Windows and cloud security background.
- Proven experience and expertise in AWS operational monitoring and administration.
- AWS Certification(s) preferred.
- Linux experience preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid experience in supporting highly available applications on Windows.
- Advanced scripting, and Lambda experience.
- Solid experience with networking and tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Share Your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Code: AWSTVM
Immediate/ 45 Days Maximum