This position will be responsible for design, implementation and support of AWS cloud infrastructure. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert and technical reference for all Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure supporting IVL product development teams and business units. This position requires a seasoned individual, who has hands-on experience building IT infrastructure on AWS from the ground up to support critical business applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of virtual machines, cloud instances, IT systems hardware and software and other related infrastructure in AWS cloud environments using Cloud Formation.
- Provision, administer and optimize AWS workloads. Automate environment deployments in AWS using Cloud Formation; building and supporting a highly available and multisite environments.
- Perform hands on administration & systems engineering of the IT infrastructure to assure that systems meet or exceed business needs and expectations.
- Provide Cloud Infrastructure subject matter expertise and technical leadership; lead complex System Administration tasks and IT Infrastructure projects to successful completion.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and building platforms on AWS.
- Develop logical and physical infrastructure designs of infrastructure proposed solutions based on business requirements.
- Perform / oversee daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all IT Infrastructure, systems and key IT processes.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, system upgrades, regular patching, security remediation and resource optimization as required.
- Provide Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments.
- 6+ years of experience of Systems Administration experience.
- 4+ years of experience of AWS administration.
- Hands-on Infrastructure as Code experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) with CloudFormation.
- Hands-on experience with repetitive-task automation experience via scripting (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Bash/Shell, etc).
- Hands-on experience deploying applications with Docker, AWS Elastic Container Repository (ECR) and AWS Elastic Container Service (ECS).
- Hands-on experience with implementing and/or deploying EC2 auto-scaling groups, ELBs, Lambda functions, Elastic Cache and other key AWS scaling technologies.
- Identifying system vulnerabilities and securing AWS environments.
- Windows and Linux Server Administration.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and customer interaction skills with users of all levels.
- Working knowledge of web and application server architecture for public clouds.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of networking and cyber security.
- Hands-on DevOps experience with building CI/CD pipelines in AWS using Code Deploy or AWS Code Pipeline is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6+ years of comprehensive Windows / Linux Systems Administration.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience of AWS administration experience.
- One of the following Certifications:
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional Certification.
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate or Professional Certification.
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
Notice period: 15 Days / 45 Days Maximum
Share Your Updated CV on email@example.com with Subject Code:"AWSMUM"